Tuesday June 16, 2015
Vineyard Village is a new 155 unit condo community coming soon to Buellton, CA.
Capital Pacific Homes, builder of several Central Coast communities, including but not limited to: Villa del Mar, Providence Landing, Laguna Court, Old Mill Run, and The Enclave at Harp Springs has recently started land development at the 9 acre site, Vineyard Village in Buellton, CA.
The community will include 155 condo/townhome style units. There will be 8 different plans in all. Three 2-story plans ranging in size from approximately 1300 sq.ft. to about 1900 sq.ft. and five 3-story plans ranging in size from approximately 1300 sq.ft. to 2100 sq.ft. All homes will have 2 car carages, interior laundry rooms, spacious kitchens, air conditioning and solar panel technology.
Vineyard Village is centrally located wihtin the city of Buellton and will feature a central gathering plaza (for residents only) with a fountain, a community garden, and a walking rail system that leads to Buellton's newest community park, nearby shopping centers, restaurants, movie theater and other entertainment. Easy access to Highway 101 and an easy 30 minute communte along the coastline to
Goleta. Another 10 minutes and you can be in downtown Santa Barbara. The Vineyard Village community is located within the Buellton Elementary School District (K-8th) and the Santa Ynez Joint Union High School District. These schools are strong performers with API's in the 800's and rank higher than parts of Santa Barbara.
Standard features include:
- Solid surface kitchen and master bath countertops
- Beech cabinets in choice of four colors
- Simulted wood flooring in kitchens and baths
- Eco friendly carpet by Mohawk through out
- Master bath handset tile with decorative liners
- Frigidaire Stanless steel range, dishwasher and micro hood
- Chrome faucets by Delta
- Stainless steel kichen sink with coordinating faucet and pull out sprayer
- Garbage disposal
- Modern LED lighting throughout
Green features include:
- High efficacy LED lighting throughout which will use less elecricity and provide balanced l
- ight color and temperature.
- 97% efficiency tank less water heaters with internal recirculating pump uses less gas to
- heat and delivers hot water quickly.
- Humidity air balancing fans and inlets for healthier interor environments.
- High performing heating equipment uses less gas and delivers ultimate comfort.
- Water Sense water faucets, shower heads and toilets that reduce water waste without compromising performance.
- Eco friendly E-Stone bath tops are low maintenance and look amazing.
- Polyester Fiber carpet made with up to 100% recycled content, typically recycled plastic bottles, an extremely durable and l ong lasting carpet that contributes to a cleaner planet.
Capital Pacific Homes is excited to be bringing this highly desirable, energy effecient new home community to Buellton, CA.
If you're interested in staying up to date on what is happening at Vineyard Village, be sure to sign up below.